All Reader Reviews of...
19 Eighth Ave., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Jane St.
Chocolate Bar Moves from West to East
By yummy on 4/10/2008
CHOCOLATE BAR MOVES FROM WEST TO EAST VILLAGE. NEW ADDRESS. CHECK IT OUT: Chocolate Bar East Village: 127 East 7th Street, between 1st & Ave A www.chocolatebarnyc.com, 212. 366. 1541, email@example.com ---------------- Alison NelsonÂ’s Chocolate Bar at Henri Bendel 712 Fifth Avenue, 3rd Floor Atrium At 55th Street
CHOCOLATE BAR IS MOVING
By chocolatelover35 on 4/9/2008
I love Chocolate Bar but it's moving to the East Village! Chocolate Bar East Village: 127 East 7th Street, between 1st & Ave A www.chocolatebarnyc.com, 212. 366. 1541, firstname.lastname@example.org
The best hot chocolate in the city
By JackOfAll on 12/28/2003
When strolling from the West Village after indulging on cupcakes from Magnolia and perusing the discount table at The Biography, head up Greenwich to 8th Ave between Horatio and Jane and visit Chocolate Bar. It’s a small, clean, trendy-looking shop with wonderful truffles, chocolates, and baked yummies galore. But the main impetus for your visit is to sample their hot chocolate, which is true chocolate dissolved in steamed milk, as any aficionado would demand. The varieties range from your standard chocolate, to white chocolate, peppermint, and spiced, which for those who have never tried is certainly a must. Stop by and try, you won’t be disappointed.
By BebeBe on 3/27/2003
My boyfriend is a huge chocolate fan and when I read the review in Travel & Leisure magazine about a new Chocolate Bar in Manhattan, I had to venture out to see for myself. We went as an after dinner treat and enjoyed every minute. My boyfriend especially enjoyed the postcard style cards on the counter that he could send to friends and family abroad to let them know--hey, look what you're missing out on! Desserts were delicious and the latte was just perfect! Only recommendation would be to have more seating, but I suppose you can't have too much of a good thing--even if it is chocolate!
Chocolate Bar is Best in New York
By yummy on 3/18/2003
For those with ta craving it's a most chocolatey spot! Spicy brownies, fat cookies, chocolate clusters with either peanut butter or strawberry shortcake centers, dessert sauces, truffle lollipops, chocolate bars and assorted truffles fill the shelves at the bright new Chocolate Bar. They carry only the work of New York bakers and chocolatiers, including Jacques Torres, Garrison Confections and Sweet Bliss. The shop also sells out-of-this-world coffee, iced chocolate drinks and chocolate-flavored teas.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu