All Reader Reviews of...
350 Hudson St., New York, NY, 10014
at King St.
Worth every cent!
By susanmao on 5/7/2011
If you complain about the price, just read how much effort and time goes into these chocolates! http://www.notesontheroad.com/jacques-torres.html This is world class chocolate!
Great ice cream!
By Mioz on 9/7/2009
Delicious ice cream, I mean REALLY delicious.
By vainblain on 8/18/2007
We found this by mistake....but what a mistake it was! This was the best chocolate that I have ever had. The desserts are "to die for"! The prices are right and well worth every penny.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl