All Reader Reviews of...
86 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Warren St.
The Chocolate Room
By restaurantfairy on 10/26/2010
The Chocolate Room is the quintessential playground for a grown up chocoholic! The minute you step into this chocolate boutique and dessert cafe, you start melting into a sensual state of comatose comfort that only chocolate can bring on. The Chocolate Room has two locations in Brooklyn: Park Slope and Cobble Hill. Along with their decadent offerings of fabulous desserts, wines and drinks they also sell artisan creations from the highly acclaimed chocolatier, Fritz Knipschildt. At the Chocolate Room, they cater to all kinds of choco-palates. From the ones that want to try something a little more sophisticated, to the ones who just want to a have a to-die-for homemade brownie sundae. They always have specials that are not listed on the menu and are worth a try. So go and play - the way all us grown-ups should. For pictures and more details check out: http://bit.ly/ahwsIr
Yet another reason I'm happy to live in the slope.
By tracyj78 on 5/28/2009
What a treat! This is a delightful little space and really worth a visit. Very reasonably priced for the quality. The brownie sundae is one of the best I've ever had. The chocolates unique and well made. It is a small space, so you're never very far from the cash register in the front - but with the tables lit at night, some chocolates and a glass of wine, I dare say it is actually a romantic place to end an evening! Try the zin they recommend with the brownie - very nice!
If you love Chocolates try Fritz Knipschildt's
By Luus on 8/29/2007
So if you are a chocolate connoisseur you will love the chocolates here made by Fritz Knipschildt, who I hadnÂ’t heard of before trying these. The chocolates were great! Better than KeeÂ’s and many of the other chocolatiers in Manhattan.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More