All Reader Reviews of...
318 Lafayette Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
at Grand Ave.
Be careful with this place
By springday on 12/1/2012
I ordered few time burgers there and it was ok, though the seemed to me not really fresh. Yesterday I ordered beef burger and it didn't seem to me fresh too, but i was sooo hungry and ate it whole. it was the first meal of the day except for bananas i had for breakfast. In a few hours after i ate it I felt very nauseous, took a train home after school and i felt so bad that vomited in a train. Had vomiting at home every half an hour starting from 8pm till 2 am. Also had fever, the next day, today I'm better, no nauseous but fever and I'm very, very weak, sleeping the whole day. Hope wont need to go to the doctor. So please watch where and what you eat. I never felt so bad after food
Only go if its close
By golf17331 on 11/12/2011
This place is close to me so I stop by if i have extra time - but otherwise its not worth it. The food here is good, but the service is terrible. The people who run choice have a certain air of arrogance and are rude in general. I'm not sure why. In addition the it is extremely small and there are usually way too many people coming in and out - especially since their is no door from the storage basement to the kitchen you have to move for people carrying trays or meat through the small dining/ordering area.
By brittanycarcova on 8/27/2010
The food, the beverages, the small nook of a space, the takeout and the idealist's morning coffee and scone... everything about Choice Market is a treat and it genuinely has redefined an entire block.
Made the nabe
By breuklynbabe on 1/17/2008
This little patch of Clinton Hill was turned upside down by Choice. It's the *perfect* place to get a scone and coffee, a sandwich, or even of a full-fledged dinner at a decent price and supurb quality. Some of the folks who work there are cranky, but most are sweet. Looking forward to their new space on Greene Ave opening...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu