All Reader Reviews of...
41-08 23rd Ave., Queens, NY, 11105
nr. 41st St.
Most Amazing Porterhouse I ever had
By netembark on 5/7/2012
If you are looking for a great porterhouse steak in nyc, you have to go to christos steakhouse. the meat simply melts in your mouth. I cant believe it took me this long to find this steakhouse. i highly recommend it.
By GMHTP on 2/3/2012
Took the family here over a holiday, the staff was fantastic: friendly, knowledgeable, and more than accommodating with our 2-year-old. The wife had seafood, I had the lamb. Both were exceptional.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu