All Reader Reviews of...
89 E. 42nd St., West Balcony, New York, NY, 10017
nr. Park Ave.
By khyla on 12/7/2012
I came here for drinks with work colleagues, I must say that the experience was a complete nightmare. The staff at this location are appalling, they are rude & have bad attitudes. I would rather spend my money at a different bar with staff who are friendly. I must say I was really disappointed & expected more from the Cipriani. I would suggest that the human resources of this organization should do a better job at hiring the right people who want to work in the service industry. I urge you to stay away & spent your money somewhere else!
Best place in Grand Central
By Hot on 11/24/2009
Very Italian feeling and the food is excellent. I arrived early for my train to Philadelphia, so I tried Cipriani Dolci. I had the beef carpaccio and a bellini. The waiter was very attentive and the food was perfect. If you can't get into the one in Sherry Netherland, you should try this spot because it has the same high quality of food and very good service.
Grand Central Station's DOLCI
By martin_chamois on 11/3/2003
This Cipriani is perfectly located on a balcony above Grand Central Station's main hall. This is a perfect place to enjoy some pasta for lunch. The location is the reason, but the food is fine.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s