All Reader Reviews of...
320 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10023
at 75th St.
By BBfood on 12/12/2011
Why is this not a critic's pick? Great atmosphere, great menu, good prices, I wish I knew about it sooner.
nice little spot on the UWS
By Pefac on 3/17/2009
went here for lunch, had a good meal and it was relatively inexpensive. Burger was really juicy and flavorful and they make a great Mojito, i will definately be back to try it for dinner.
Atmosphere and location a plus
By Bosstone on 10/19/2008
Great location. Atmosphere is good. Great for girls nights out! Drinks are good. Food portions are great. Very tasty! Eclectic menu. Very accommodating for almost all tastebuds! (Would take kids during the day.)
By UES1982 on 7/10/2007
LOVE this place! A friend of mine lives nearby, so we go quite often. Food is always exceptionally good. Only downfall is that it is typically very loud inside (as with most good NYC restaurants). Make a reservation beforehand or you could wait up to an hour for a table. All in all, a great place.
Generous Portions and Open Late
By hungryjacq on 4/4/2007
Citrus is the home of rock shrimp quesadillas, maki sushi and pomegranite martinis. A great stop for a late night meal. Come early and you can be part of the scene that engulfs the bar until around midnight. Not a place for quiet conversation, but always a good time.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu