All Reader Reviews of...
2441 Broadway, New York, NY, 10024
at 90th St.
The service is AWFUL!!
By NewYorkCityGirl7 on 11/16/2011
The waitresses and waiters who work at this diner have some of the WORST attitudes I've ever seen. They just don't care if your coffee cup is full. I have to ask EVERY SINGLE TIME for them to re-fill it and on top of that, they never re-fill your water either. I always have to ask for more water. It annoys me to no end. Often times too, the coffee is not fresh and has been sitting for hours. As a result, I only ever go here when I have nothing left in my pantry. At least I'm keeping more food in the house on a regular basis now. Yes this place is a great advertisement for cooking at home because at home, you get the same non-existent service you get here.
It used to be good....
By Maverick8472 on 1/14/2011
My wife and I used to come here every Friday night after work at the job where we first met and spent countless hours enjoying the food and friendly waitstaff. That all changed with the times: a new restaurant moved into the neighborhood and gave them some real competition and the went in the completely wrong direction. They raised the prices, decreased the portions, the waitstaff were less then pleasant and when we asked to simply express our concern to the manager, he acted as though we were stuck with a cold meal and substandard service and made no honest attempt to at least speak to us. I used to enjoy coming to this diner at all times of day and night; not anymore....
so good I went back the next day
By RudiStanislausCarter on 12/5/2010
I was in New York for the weekend, and tried the diner because it was the closest to my hotel. I instantly fell in love with the whole place. The home fries are quite possibly the best breakfast food I have ever eaten, the staff are attentive and extremely friendly (we ended up having a 10 minute conversation with the man who served us) and the prices are fantastic. We went back the next day. getting up an hour earlier to make it in time before our flight! When i return in 2 weeks im definitely going back. If you have the opportunity to go here, you totally should! Well worth it :)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu