All Reader Reviews of...
3 W. 18th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Fifth Ave.
Too Crowded; no seats; no room
By simulation on 3/11/2003
Like Yogi says, "Nobody goes there any more. It's too crowded" In this case it's true. I don't care how good the hot chocolate is: you can't enjoy it with these crowds. We went there Sunday, March 9, 2003. At Noon, it was so crowded you could hardly get in the door. We came back at 5 PM. The aisles were now open, but no seats anywhere. We purchased our hot chocolate. It came as take-out even though we asked for mugs. I asked for mugs when I saw the paper cups. I was told to accept what we were given. My family drank the hot chocolate standing by railing upstairs. No seats anywhere. I won't be back. The crowds who go there must like this kind of treatment.
Heavenly Hot Chocolate
By pinkcloud on 2/4/2003
This is a great place to go if you're hungry, but you're not sure what you're in the mood for. The platters of freshly grilled vegetables, fish, and tropical fruits will surely fill any hunger need. And what's better on a cold winter day than a perfect cup of their delicious hot choclate?
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu