- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
252 Prospect Park West, Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. Prospect Ave.
By normanhathaway on 6/8/2009
hard working staff good quality ingredients great beverages my favorite in park slope/windsor terrace
Best Tacos in Brooklyn
By maddenma on 1/23/2009
My daughter and I love this place. Pretty low-brow and cafeteria-like atmosphere, but the best tacos in Brooklyn, bar none!!
By nyslacker on 8/6/2007
I LOVE this place! I can't believe it's gotten a negative review from someone else! I had to put my two cents in to at least neutralize this place's score. Clemen's has great food in a great atmosphere. Twice I've taken the challenge of eating a "Super Grande" burrito, and come off conqueror! It's a great place to go with friends or family to spend quality, fun time together. The decor is a great conversation starter as well; especially the huge mural on the eastern wall depicting Natives looking on a hawk holding a snake, landing on a cactus, with NYC in the background. I can't wait to return to New York one day so I can have another "Super Grande!"
An Insult to Mexican Food
By emily2x on 4/16/2007
Our whole office ordered for lunch and in addition to many of the orders arriving incomplete, the quality was very low and fell well short of the price - and to top it all off, all the condiments had been watered down, including runny liquid guacamole, sour cream with the consistency of milk, green sauce so watered down that it was flavorless. We all finished lunch dissatisfied and annoyed, feeling we were the butt of some cruel joke...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu