All Reader Reviews of...
107 Rivington St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Ludlow St.
As a take 1
By Breather112 on 8/31/2011
Try it as a testout to see what you think. People do have different tasted and opinions on places but I personally think its purely on the person as an individual. Anyone can judge service and decor though, I think that part is tremendous.
By 2MJhockeyguy on 6/18/2011
Terrific choice, with not so much basic foods. Great pricing as well.
By Gelate718 on 6/28/2011
Friendly staff here at this place. None of that common snobbish NYC style relationships between customers and co-workers. Happy about this.
Again and again
By AsThenANdNow2 on 6/26/2011
Ill always take a pop in in this place. NYC has the greatest food since greatest food!
By tooLatetoApol on 7/2/2011
lots of favorite foods on that menu. prices arent too shabby either.
By Jeranmoo on 7/5/2011
Convenient Location and choices on their menue. Terrific prices as well, A+
all the goodies
By oscartheGrump on 7/7/2011
Love the combos, appiteezers and entrees at this hot joint. Tons of choices with plenty of unique combinations.
By cashintheNamesake on 7/19/2011
co-op must stand for complete opportunity.finding a place like this is like halleys commet. comes once in a lifetime.
Here in the city
By denThechap2 on 7/17/2011
Place of great taste and pretty cool people. Nice hangout or a good place for a romantic meal.
By charismaticMagic on 7/22/2011
Fun looking at the menu here, given that everything is pretty original. Appetizers have pretty cool names and it all just looks fresh. Wanting to try it all!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s