All Reader Reviews of...
107 Rivington St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Ludlow St.
By 2MJhockeyguy on 6/18/2011
Terrific choice, with not so much basic foods. Great pricing as well.
Again and again
By AsThenANdNow2 on 6/26/2011
Ill always take a pop in in this place. NYC has the greatest food since greatest food!
By Gelate718 on 6/28/2011
Friendly staff here at this place. None of that common snobbish NYC style relationships between customers and co-workers. Happy about this.
By tooLatetoApol on 7/2/2011
lots of favorite foods on that menu. prices arent too shabby either.
By Jeranmoo on 7/5/2011
Convenient Location and choices on their menue. Terrific prices as well, A+
all the goodies
By oscartheGrump on 7/7/2011
Love the combos, appiteezers and entrees at this hot joint. Tons of choices with plenty of unique combinations.
Here in the city
By denThechap2 on 7/17/2011
Place of great taste and pretty cool people. Nice hangout or a good place for a romantic meal.
By cashintheNamesake on 7/19/2011
co-op must stand for complete opportunity.finding a place like this is like halleys commet. comes once in a lifetime.
By charismaticMagic on 7/22/2011
Fun looking at the menu here, given that everything is pretty original. Appetizers have pretty cool names and it all just looks fresh. Wanting to try it all!!
By alphabitsoup on 7/28/2011
Called to ask for directions because I was planning on going here in a few days. They walked me though it so I can jot it down. I usually dont drive into the city so I thought it was a kind gesture.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu