All Reader Reviews of...
230 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10001
at 24th St.
By paulalan on 7/11/2012
My girlfriend and I were expecting a great meal although was was served food that was everything short of satisfaction. We ordered the Eggplant Toast which was burnt and tasted stale and the Meatball Pizza (which we had read some many positive reviews about) was soggy and had a fowl taste. We had a very disappointing experience and a hefty bill to pay. I will be taking my money elsewhere and am truly upset that what was supposed to be a fairly decent reviewed restaurant was so terrible.
best pizza in New York
By angienyc on 6/25/2009
Co. is by no means the best pizza in Manhattan today. i was born and raised in italy and believe me, the quality of Co. pizza is above average even by italian standards: the ingredients used are very fresh, the menu is incredibly interesting, for example the Stracciatella with very fresh stracciatella (a derivative of buffalo mozzarella only freshly available in some regions in the South of Italy), Popey with truffle and fresh spinach, Boscaiola...we tried seven different and they were all amazing. who doesnt like the pizza here is because got his/her palate ruined by fake pizza over the years! beside the food which is an A+, the place is loud, not children friendly and the waiting list is always too long. but its worth the wait!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member