All Reader Reviews of...
230 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10001
at 24th St.
Get the Stracciatella!
By TravelingGirl on 3/10/2010
I don't know how they do it, but every time I go there the Stracciatella gets better. They have some great pies that they have all the time and constantly rotate in creative specials. The drink menu is a bit lacking and the family seating may come as a surprise if you're not expecting it, but overall a great addition to Chelsea. I've been here many times and plan to keep coming back. I have yet to try something I didn't like, let alone LOVE!
Early Reviews are bogus
By arose03 on 12/18/2010
Either this place got its act together late, which is possible, or the early reviews were from competitors disguised as readers. This place is a 10 all around. And uh pigiron, when you said on 4/8/2009 that they would be out of business in three months, did you mean they would still be packed every night almost 2 years later? I went for the first time last week with friends and literally went back the next night with my wife. Can't say "best" pizza in NY because there are so many classics that are great but this is for my money the most original and certainly delicious.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s