- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
922 Fulton St., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
nr. St. James Pl.
Shame on the tasteless
By ClintonHill_Resident on 7/26/2011
I am a 1/2 latin and it took me 10 years to learn how to make my mothers rice and beans and I still dont' have it just right. Rice and beans are not just a side dish to a meal in many latin home it's just as important as the meat it's served with. So flavor is important so I as ashamed by the lack of flavor in the rice and bean here. As for the tacos I ordered 1 of each and I was surprised at the lack of flavor in the meat. I have been to LA many many times and I have my favorite taco places there especially one in Silver Lake. This place may look all nice if you like the style of Guy Fieri. The order cards are kitchy and lame. Just take my order please and if I have a question just answer it. I was very disappointed because we need a good taco spot in Clinton Hill and we still don't have one. This is OK but I don't do OK.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl