All Reader Reviews of...
23 E. 74th St., New York, NY, 10021
nr. Madison Ave.
By Erika010575 on 3/19/2004
Coco Pazzo had a fun, warm atmosphere with delicious food and wine. The spaghetti with bracioli was to die for and we kept the bottles of Merlot coming all night. My only problem was our waiter's comment about us not being in the 'Olive Garden'... I guess my husband and I along with another couple were having too much fun for their restaurant. Our laughing and enjoyment prompted the comment. Although he said it jokingly, it didn't sit well with me considering our bill was $400- certainly not Olive Garden prices...
By KarinW on 12/5/2003
We went here on our last night in NYC, after a recommendation from a store manager where we had been shopping that day. We were not disappointed. The food was terrific, the service and staff even better. And the restaurant has great atmosphere and buzz. It wasn't inexpensive but it was worth it and was a delightful experience!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument