All Reader Reviews of...
374 9th St., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
at Sixth Ave.
Best coffee in Park Slope
By acallecita on 9/6/2009
Love, love, love this place. Best coffee in Park Slope since they switched to George Howell's coffee. The espressos and capuccinos are the best. The coffee is smooth, rich not bitter almost like chocolate. The pastries are excellent and even the salads and sandwiches, which are not their specialty, are simple but very good. The staff guys are all super cute but shy, and they always have cool music. I hope the owners keep making us Park Slope people happy!! Only bad thing about this is the psycho moms with their huge strollers that think this place is a playground...but even that won't keep me away from my morning super charged capuccino.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight