All Reader Reviews of...
1034 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10025
at 111th St.
By Gustatarian on 2/26/2010
Columbia Cottage is our local Chinese restaurant -- and it's good. The corner dining room surrounded by windows (you can gaze across the street at The Cathedral of St. John the Divine if it's still light out) is usually crowded with Columbia students and professors who often hail from provinces represented by the menu's varied cuisines: Szechuan, Hunan, and Shanghai. More at eatingaroundtheblock.blogspot.com
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Trader Joe’s Hit by Another Massive Listeria-Related Recall
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store