All Reader Reviews of...
68 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. St. Marks Pl.
By irojac on 2/28/2009
I've never written a review before, but I went here last month and it was so good I had to say something. Pricey, but the food (especially the sea bass) was so tasty and memorable. Great romantic atmosphere. I was intimidated by the waiter at first, but he was very knowledgeable and professional. Heads up: They only take American Express (a huge pain if you didn't know ahead of time).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s