All Reader Reviews of...
68 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. St. Marks Pl.
By pinkcloud on 1/29/2003
You'd better know exactly where you're going because this place isn't easy to find. There's no sign out front, and the restaurant is only the width of one small storefront. And once you do discover it, you'll feel like you've uncovered a little gem. The food is excellent--especially the artichoke appetizer and the fish entree. The menu is an odd mixture of cuisines, but somehow they make it work. I liked just relaxing and staring at all the fun objects on the walls. You feel transported--like you're visiting someone's grandma on the coast of Andalusia.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu