All Reader Reviews of...
481 Eighth Ave., New York, NY, 10001
at 35th St.
A surprisingly wonderful find!
By iszykat on 4/28/2010
A group of eight of us came into NYC from Stamford CT, Monroe NY and Wilmington DE. We hadn't made dinner plans after our show but we stumbled upon Coopers Tavern and we were all very happy with our choice. A hostess seated us right away and the dinners we chose was fish & chips, grilled rosemary salmon, pasta with fresh clam sauce, and chicken scarpiello. Everybody was pleased with their selections. The food all arrived hot and in a timely manner. We also had assorted glasses of wine and the glasses were filled as expected. The service was prompt and professional and we look forward to coming back and enjoying more of Coopers delicious food. This restaurant is a well kept secret in NYC!
By tlov on 11/27/2007
Amazing food aroung the garden. About time. Great job, hats off to the chef.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good