All Reader Reviews of...
268 W. 47th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Eighth Ave.
Excellent dining experience.
By bigred1 on 7/16/2012
My husband and I had the privilege of eating at the famous Copacabana. I must say parking was great one block away. I had a 7pm dinner reservation and immediately I was seated at my table. The crowd ranged from early 20's to late 60's. The staff was on point and immediately gave me a chance to review my menu. I ordered Ceviche which was magnificent, especially that I am from Ecuador, I know a good Ceviche when I have one. The lobster empanada was excellent. It was followed by my steak over an Arepa, which again I know a great Arepa when I have one. My California Cabernet Sauvignon from 2010 was an excellent touch. My dish had a beautiful presentation and most of all it was delicious. Service was excellent, constant attention from the staff making sure everything was perfect. The ambiance was dominated by the latin music playing on the background and of course the great staff. I would definitely refer all my friends to enjoy a great dinner at the Copacabana.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Vegan Restaurant Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal