All Reader Reviews of...
378 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 27th St.
Great Italian Cuisine
By ani09 on 5/28/2011
This is my favorite neighborhood italian restaurant! Always consistent, great service, nice music. I almost tried everything on the menu, most of the time I order risotto porchine and for appetizer caprese or beef carpaccio or baked clams! Their signature black linguine with lobster is a must try. Oh and their red snapper is irrepressible! I'm sorry but I love everything here!
Delicious, Comforting Italian
By victoriablue27 on 9/19/2010
Just what we were hoping for! After a late start to the evening, we walked by Coppola's on a lovely fall Friday night, and were immediately seated at an outdoor table. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. We had an appetizer special of portabello mushrooms with a balsamic glaze, perfectly seasoned. We all had pastas for entrees--all delicious, and mine had the most amazing light marinara/tomato cream sauce. Only issue was the huge chunks of garlic, that you couldn't help but eat, before a night out...but that's okay! Coppola's is a neighborhood gem--perfect for your Italian cravings!
Britany Spears was at Coppola's last night
By trendyv on 10/1/2008
Food was to die for, service was amazing and entertainment even better. Britney Spears was at Coppola's East last night enjoy herself with a group of friends. THE over all experience on a Tuesday night was a VERY memorable one for me. I will be back....
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument