All Reader Reviews of...
101 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10003
at 13th St.
A step above Taco Bell
By janene on 6/10/2005
Great for a quick, cheap bite (though extras --wheat wraps, low-fat sustitutes for cheese and sour cream, certain veggies, etc.-- add up quickly) in a festive cafe in East Village near Union Square. The burritos are substantial and filling, and like most "Mexican" places, free salsa and nachos while you wait. Good for both vegetarians and carnivores. Oh, and don't miss the $3 Sangria! Outside seating is great for people watching.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic