All Reader Reviews of...
206 Spring St., New York, NY
nr. Sixth Ave.
A good restaurant, but not at this price
By Good131 on 8/29/2013
The room was boring--and did not feel special. The starter pasta was amazing, but the salad too big and the dressing was too strong. The filet was lovely, but the lamp chops were not. I can't remember what we had for desert (we went yesterday). The dinner would have been good at $150, but frankly I expect more for $250 for 2 people (with minimal drinks).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight