All Reader Reviews of...
206 Spring St., New York, NY
nr. Sixth Ave.
A good restaurant, but not at this price
By Good131 on 8/29/2013
The room was boring--and did not feel special. The starter pasta was amazing, but the salad too big and the dressing was too strong. The filet was lovely, but the lamp chops were not. I can't remember what we had for desert (we went yesterday). The dinner would have been good at $150, but frankly I expect more for $250 for 2 people (with minimal drinks).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Trader Joe’s Hit by Another Massive Listeria-Related Recall
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store