All Reader Reviews of...
105 First Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 7th St.
this used to be my favorite spot
By natsumikan on 6/8/2010
i still love their brunch menu, but dinner is not as exciting or satisfying as it used to be...menu hasn't changed much and i cannot quite put my finger on it. maybe it is the lack of seasonal accents (even though the ingredients are supposed to be locally grown) service is uneven-sometimes it's hard to get the wait staff's attention and i've experienced long wait to get the check more than a few times. noise level can be quite high on busy nights
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s