All Reader Reviews of...
137 E. 55th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Lexington Ave.
Something in the Water..
By nancyelliott39 on 11/23/2010
the sexual energy in this place is nuts.. there must be something in the water.. i actually lost my bra at this place. lol
By arronpagee on 11/23/2010
Can't say enough about this place. It's got a great vibe and gorgeous people here. The DJ was also great this night. Stayed until 4am and got there at 11pm.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu