All Reader Reviews of...
113 St. Marks Pl., New York, NY, 10009
nr. Ave. A
Horrible Horrible Horrible
By ElectricUnicorn on 6/30/2010
As a local east villager, I have been to Crif's many times for the late night HD. Its decent, nothing to write home about, however the service is a whole different story. The guys behind the counter are extremely offensive and rude, so much so that I will never return. Absolutely disgusting attitude and behavior. Please beware, when thinking of eating here, please think again!!!!
By Swiller44 on 6/22/2010
ok, the toppings, the variety of dogs ,and menu Items is great! However, when there is more topping focus than actual hot dog, how can this hot dog be so great?in all honesty, the hot dog i ordered was not much thicker than a pencil, and to me.., that equates to lameness. instead of being called Crif Dogs, the place should be called Crif Toppings.
Bestnew ideas for dogs
By marvink on 11/30/2009
We were thoroughly impressed with the wide variations/selections of dogs. I had two and they were both delicious. We will definitely return for more on our next trip to NYC.
By EdLawless on 11/25/2005
best hotdogs!! best chili cheese fries!! best beer (pbr, of course!! it's the first place i think of to bring out-of-town visitors looking for somewhere fun, cool, and inexpensive to eat.
Best Hot Dogs Ever!!!
By lll2021 on 7/18/2004
Went there recently after being told it was great. Not a big hot dog fan but this is one place I would definitely get a hot dog. Get the Chihuahua - can't go wrong. Loved it.
good doggie ...
By newyorkbrit on 3/29/2004
Probably some of the best hot dogs in New York - certainly, as the "Englishman in New York", I haven't sampled many better in my quest for the ultimate NYC dawg. A great variety of hot dogs, all fresh and cooked on spec - i.e. no pre-heated hot dogs. Decor is very basic, bright and unromantic with paper plates and plastic "silverware" but nonetheless clean. The bad decor and basic service fly out the window on taking that first, wonderful, succulent bite though!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu