All Reader Reviews of...
63 Clinton St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Rivington St.
By AmberComer8 on 7/7/2013
I love this place because it is reasonably priced for the amazing quality of sushi you get!
By adrian.maurice.501 on 7/3/2013
OMG. This place is amazing.Service was great and Great place to visit and eat though.
By Yimei on 4/7/2013
I like their sushi rollsï¼Œpeople is friendly
By bhb78 on 3/28/2009
First time and last. The terrible trance music while eating sushi didn't work. Small portions of ok sushi. Choose anywhere else in the city and you won't go wrong. A must avoid.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu