All Reader Reviews of...
87 E. 4th St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Second Ave.
An Excellent Adventure
By LikeARS on 3/24/2008
What do you think it would cost for 9 adults to eat a NYC meal that included 9 entrees, 7 appetizers and a drink for everyone. $450? Guess again. At this delightful little gem, our party got away with a bill of $280, 20% tip included. The service was excellent, and the table room was spacious. Most importantly, the food was outstanding. Our party tried the seafood fettucine, seafood lasagna, veal parmesian, chicken parmesian, sea bass and monk fish. No one was dissapointed. The serving sizes were acceptable. Our appetizers included several orders of the cold antipasta and mozzarella and tomatos. Neither one of these delightful dishes disappointed. This place definitely provides value for your buck without sacrificing quality of food or service. It restores my faith in the belief that even NYC can be enjoyed without taking a second mortgage out on your house. Thank you Cucina di Pesce for a wonderful experience. I look forward to joining you again.
By pixta12 on 11/16/2007
Great restaurant. Exceptionally good food, definitely inexpensive. Big and affordable wine selection. Waiters were very helpful. Good atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this place.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages