All Reader Reviews of...
35 W. 13th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Fifth Ave.
A Wonderful Surprise
By jeh1978 on 8/26/2016
My husband and I wandered down 13 St looking for a late dinner and came up Da Andrea. What a wonderful surprise. I have visited Italy many times and this food indeed has the subtlety and sophistication of authentic Italian (not Italian-American) food! My husband had the potato gnocchi with pomodoro sauce - amazing. The desserts too - the panna cotta with cherries - no words! We got a table near a window, and loved the warm ambiance of the place. Great service too.
Great Italian Place!!!
By adw240 on 5/26/2007
I travel to Italy extensively, and I took my wife, who has a very high standard for food and this place was great. Service was excellent, only a short 10 minute wait to sit outside on a gorgeous summer evening. The food was to die for---excellent Italian cooking with a unique menu. The Tigelle appetizer was amazing--you can't go there and not try this. Phenomenal restaurant, great value, just the kind of place that makes NYC so great. Unbeatable for taste, value, and a great evening. Highly recommended!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu