All Reader Reviews of...
35 W. 13th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Fifth Ave.
Great Italian Place!!!
By adw240 on 5/26/2007
I travel to Italy extensively, and I took my wife, who has a very high standard for food and this place was great. Service was excellent, only a short 10 minute wait to sit outside on a gorgeous summer evening. The food was to die for---excellent Italian cooking with a unique menu. The Tigelle appetizer was amazing--you can't go there and not try this. Phenomenal restaurant, great value, just the kind of place that makes NYC so great. Unbeatable for taste, value, and a great evening. Highly recommended!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl