All Reader Reviews of...
229 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 34th St.
The best Italian restaurant in New York.
By Lovetoeat1 on 5/14/2008
A friend of my on the food business recommend this place, and the other night I decide to try this restaurant, the food was superb and the service excellent. Good atmosphere with a good energy.
By mpn767 on 6/19/2007
I went to Da Ciro and I ordered their famous Focaccia robiola pizza. It was truly superb. You can get it stuffed with arugula, tomatoes and prosciutto but it costs an extra seven dollars. I thought it was worth it. The bread was crispy on the outside soft on the inside and the cheese was warm and it was simple but so flavorful. The Zagat said this pizza was better than sex. It's what they are famous for so if you go, you should definately order it. The service was also excellent, the waiter was very helpful.
Incredible Service and quality of food
By Maximumdvd on 1/19/2006
Service was excellent. Server was attentive, yet not in your face, and very knowledgeable about the menu and daily specials. Absolute must haves are the Focaccia Robiola Di Ciro (their specialty), and their Stawberry Napoleon desert (Simply Divine). Can't stress how good these two are. Seafood lovers can't go wrong with their Linguine Nere Ai Frutti Di Mare- a Black Linguine dish with Calamari, Shrimps and Scallops.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s