All Reader Reviews of...
275 Church St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. White St.
By DonDasanas on 6/9/2012
A sad and dismal failure. Terrible and too bad - this place had potential. I really wanted to like Da Mikele for the long haul, and I've been there many times since it opened. Unfortunately it's lost its way. The food's turned salty, a TV's on constantly, and the manager Isabella has copped an attitude. Is this cuisine or a sports bar? Unfortunately, it's leaning towards the latter. So sad that a casual, quality, and once friendly place which was so desperately needed in the neighborhood has succumbed to the lowest common denominator. Loved Kelly and Vinnie at the bar, but the attitude of the manager outweighs the friendliness of the staff. A total disappointment. An outright washout. Avoid.
Great Italian food!
By Funstuff5 on 4/10/2012
I was excited to see a new Italian place opened up, and I must say I was impressed! this is my new favorite spot, I love their food, it has a very homey feeling to it and a great place to bring your family, the pizza is wonderful, and so is all their other food!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!! <3 MUST GO!
By julzevaliant on 12/30/2010
I cant say enough about it, its really good!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s