All Reader Reviews of...
260 Sixth Ave., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Bleecker St.
By Queenofnyc51 on 10/26/2012
Bad scaffolding by competitors, and large sky scraping companies leave the area by da silvano, bar pitta area suffering since may 2012. The bad roofing work, interior plaster cracks, no heat in winter, illegal verizon transmitter, repeaters, on residential buildings, roofs, into bedrooms, and bathroom, burning people, causing hair loss, blood disorders, cancer deliberately, need to be removed immediately. This hazard zone of death ray radiation has killed residents there. Millions come here to enjoy the 6 ave Halloween parade, so remove the bad scaffolding immediately!
By marpaz on 12/11/2006
I Live around the corner, so we decided to try it on a sunday evening, and it was horrible. We ordered the special and it was less than fresh and our waiter had the nerve to give us attitude when she took it back. The rest of the food was average. The tiramisu was stored in the same refrigerator as the pork, and tasted off. The wine list is ridiculously expensive and you will be pressured to order a wine bottle that is $100+. Go to Babbo or Lupa instead, they are much nicer , the food is better, and the ambience including celeb spotting is superior. At Da Silvano there are two rooms, the one were the celebs are pampered and the other one, which is empty and you get treated like crap. Food that could make you sick is inexcusable at any restaurant, let alone one this expensive.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More