All Reader Reviews of...
452 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 9th St.
By samis111 on 7/19/2012
I called to order my food and the lady who picked up was the rudest lady I have ever talked to. She gave me SO much attitude I just canceled my entire order. It was the first time I ordered from Daisy's and I didn't know how this whole diner thing worked. She wouldn't kindly explain, but used a tone that were to make me look/feel dumb. Wont order from their again. The food isn't even THAT good.
Brooklyn, NY 5.0 star rating 1/27/2011 I freaking LOVE Daisy's.
By parksloper1 on 10/14/2011
Daisy's Diner is a very clean, beautiful atmosphere and the staff all wonderful...I go at least once a week,,,,my son loves the burgers i love the grilled chicken sandwich...The best about Daisy's ,they make you feel like family,this is a great feeling.I order my food my sons says WOW,,that was fast,,,we never wait long for our food and always wonderful....Daisy's keep up the great work,,,,not only do we dine in,,we love your delivery and now online ordering is a plus....sincere thanks,,,tammy
By mariaperez on 6/17/2010
WOW moving to park slope requires decisions on where to eat shop drink etc.. after going to Daisy's it was no brainier you get the best for your buck.. food excellent service amazing i love the old ladies always smiling and cracking jokes making you feel like you visited friends.. recommended to all... time we visited was dinner you get big portions and price was like 13 ??/ wow dinner under 15 dollars as to previous reviewer maybe you have something personal lettuce can have bugs but roaches? common
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu