All Reader Reviews of...
178 W. Houston St., New York, NY, 10014
at Bedford St.
Best Comfort Food in the West Village!
By cathynhung on 3/13/2010
I love ordering for delivery from Dallas Jones Bar-B-Q when I need some comfort food. I would highly recommend the divine half rack of baby back ribs, collard greens (yummy!), mac and cheese, and the okra and plum tomatoes. My food comes quickly, even if it is raining! I just wish they would offer fried okra on their menu...
mmm...bring on the meats
By mek37 on 11/10/2008
I went here Saturday night with a large group of 10 friends. we had the whole place to ourselves. it's small and quaint, but not crowded, and the staff was just so friendly and welcoming... and the food! oh man, those beef spare ribs and pulled park. still dreaming about it 2 days later. Highly recommend it! Can't wait to go back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu