- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
104-02 Metropolitan Ave., Queens, NY, 11375
at 71st Dr.
By thevoice on 10/7/2010
I absolutely LOVE this restaurant. I travel there from the East Village!
Great restaurant for Forest Hills
By liqdstar on 8/14/2008
We have dinner at Danny Brown regularly. The service is great, and they have a fantastic wine list. Very ncie neighborhood spot. The food is usually good, but at times it can be inconsistent. Also, I wish he would update his dessert menu! It's the same desserts year-round!
Fantastic Food in Forest Hills
By mangebien on 12/9/2007
I went after reading about Danny Brown. We had a fantastic time. My wife and friends had a charcuterie board with fives cheeses. Perfect, it came with condiments and beautiful bread. We had the pork tenderloin, short ribs of beef bourgignon (outstanding), brick chicken and swordfish, all on the money. We washed it all down with some Spanish Rioja. Intersting wine list, definately not a a usual Forest Hills Dining experience. Fun place with a great staff. Cheers Danny Brown.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu