All Reader Reviews of...
157 E. 55th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Third Ave.
By kamar on 10/18/2012
Great indian place to eat with friends. Very clean and people are very nice. The food is great, especially the buffet which is very cheap too.
Excellent value but not gourmet food
By jessie315 on 4/3/2010
Lunch buffet is an excellent value. Decor is very nice, Good was perfectly acceptable but nothing fabulous. In all, very servicable.
Insect in my food
By BKMelissa on 10/18/2009
I ordered the saag and bit into an unidentified insect. I don't think I need to say more.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More