All Reader Reviews of...
152 E. 46th St., New York, NY, 10017
nr. Lexington Ave.
Darbar's Service - A Joke
By englishsoma on 6/30/2011
I visited Darbar and was astounded at the poor service- the waiters were impolite to both me and my guest. He seemed totally disinterested when he took our order and had an arrogant attitude when I am not sure if he could even speak English! I urge the Owner to spend some money in training his/her waitstaff and host/hostess to show some politeness and proper social etiquette to its patrons. I definitely do not recommend this restaurant. In addition the food is totally overpriced-just get Madhu Jaffrey's Indian cookbooks, buy the ingredients and make it yourself! Avoid this pretentious restaurant!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s