All Reader Reviews of...
133 E. 61st St., New York, NY, 10065
nr. Lexington Ave.
By lifetimeaffairwithfo on 4/12/2004
Bunch of close friends went for a farewell dinner, sending off a smart girl to Hong Kong. It is your 10K mint coats and $2k pear necklace crowd. Food is 100% to your satisfaction, plus crazy innovation of desert and David's down to earth smile, it adds up to 120%. Great job, Dave!
Sack and the City...a review for u NY.
By sack on 4/8/2004
David Burke is a star. From the food, presentation, decor, service, and wine list -- i just loved DB and Donatella. My favorite dishes were the short rib lasagna and the surf and turf appetizer. Angry lobster to start was off the charts as well. I ate 5 cheesecake lollipops when the rest of the table wasnt looking. Being a fine wine collector and a man of the city I thought the wine list was solid for a newer restaurant. David Burke is approachable and very friendly. All and all a great new restaraunt.
this is an adventure
By rockwell on 3/8/2004
there is no detail to small. ever thing has a suprise to it. if you can get people at the table talking about the bread and butter, they will be speachless by the time deserts come out. bring your camera phone you will want to take pics of these wild and tasty dishes.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl