All Reader Reviews of...
146 W. Houston St., New York, NY, 10012
at MacDougal St.
DEMARCO 'S THE BEST IVE EVER HAD.
By pizzamanexpert on 11/16/2008
This was the best pizza i have ever had. The service is great and the place was clean. My food came hot and tasty. You got to try this place, you will be pleased !!. My trip was great and thanks to the ny paper for bringing me to DEMARCOS. You gotta try this place.
By bretgonden on 12/5/2006
I have to say that this restaurant is a definite hit when I travel into Manhattan. The employees are wonderful and talented. They make the sauce just a little sweeter.
By carschwa on 9/29/2005
I stumbled upon De Marco's last week, where me and 3 friends all had terrific meals. From the pizza to the baked ziti, you cannot go wrong! Highly recommended.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam