All Reader Reviews of...
146 W. Houston St., New York, NY, 10012
at MacDougal St.
By carschwa on 9/29/2005
I stumbled upon De Marco's last week, where me and 3 friends all had terrific meals. From the pizza to the baked ziti, you cannot go wrong! Highly recommended.
By bretgonden on 12/5/2006
I have to say that this restaurant is a definite hit when I travel into Manhattan. The employees are wonderful and talented. They make the sauce just a little sweeter.
DEMARCO 'S THE BEST IVE EVER HAD.
By pizzamanexpert on 11/16/2008
This was the best pizza i have ever had. The service is great and the place was clean. My food came hot and tasty. You got to try this place, you will be pleased !!. My trip was great and thanks to the ny paper for bringing me to DEMARCOS. You gotta try this place.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu