All Reader Reviews of...
755 Dean St., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
at Underhill Ave.
Great Neighborhood joint, plus now FREE live jazz and blues!
By CHAN23174 on 7/7/2011
Awesome burger. fish and chips. roast chicken, whole trout and other classic American fare with a laid back vibe. Great happy hour and serious live musicians on Monday and Wednesday nights. (Don't miss Hugh Pool when he returns!) New brunch items and now open weekdays for lunch as well as mornings for coffee and fresh-baked goods (try the nutella coffee cake). Free Wifi as well- my new favorite place to hang! Breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner or drinks... great place to go anytime!
Post-Nate, Still Liked it
By jcprospect on 2/28/2011
We went there just after the announcement that Nate was leaving/had left. Ate, drank, made merry -- this place is good and a WELCOME addition to the neighborhood; a perfect spot for a weekday night catch-up with friends. Terrific bartender, jukebox full of favorites, delicious food, no pretense. Yes, Please.
Excellent bar food
By seery2 on 2/19/2011
We love this place. We got there at 7 on a Friday. We were told the wait would be 35 minutes but there was no turnover so we just ate at the bar, which was a good option. The beer was reasonably priced and there was a good selection. We ordered the hamburger, the skirt steak, beet and apple salad, and deviled eggs. Everything was delicious. The burger was juicy and perfectly cooked. The steak was flavorful and came with some tasty roasted turnips. The prices were good considering the quality of the food. We only wish we would have had room for dessert. We will definitely be back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight