All Reader Reviews of...
215 W. 85th St., New York, NY, 10024
By mmstandard45 on 11/30/2010
I've been coming here for sometime now. It's a great deal and atmosphere for salad, pizza and wine. The service has definitely improved over the years.
Dean's Pizzeria Restaurant
By djgiella on 5/13/2009
the best square pie is super awesome!!!! And these place are beautiful...the look is a 10! Service was great. I visited all 3 Turtle bay, upper West side and Tribeca...all are beautiful!!!
Top Pizza on West Side
By canine on 11/27/2007
This place makes a great square pie with fresh mozzarella and delicious homemade sauce. Call for delivery, it arrives hot at your door in a flash. Try some sides to go with it. The eggplant parm is tops as well.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument