All Reader Reviews of...
379 Columbia St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
at Luquer St.
Best potato and egg
By Margie42 on 11/10/2007
I can remember when I was growing up in my mom, sister and I would walk to Nicks (what we used to call it then) and get a potato and egg sandwiches for lunch, or a ham and cheese sandwich. Their sandwiches are to die for. I make it at home but does not taste anything like theirs.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic