All Reader Reviews of...
379 Columbia St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
at Luquer St.
Best potato and egg
By Margie42 on 11/10/2007
I can remember when I was growing up in my mom, sister and I would walk to Nicks (what we used to call it then) and get a potato and egg sandwiches for lunch, or a ham and cheese sandwich. Their sandwiches are to die for. I make it at home but does not taste anything like theirs.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant