All Reader Reviews of...
85 Tenth Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 16th St.
Do not miss this restaurant!
By kikib on 5/3/2007
I went to Del Posto for my bosses 50th birthday. I have to say that the entire experience was spectacular. From the decor, to the service and of course the food. I cannot say enough about the food. We ordered the two pasta tasting for the table, both were outstanding. I had the pork chop, which tasted like heaven. Finally, for desert, the chocolate souffle......pure chocolate bliss. Some restaurants do not live up to the hype, this one does. Just don't forget to bring your wallet!
Sono senza parole!
By TheBoyAboutTown on 2/9/2007
I'm without words. I do not know where to begin when I laude Del Posto. Everything was perfect and on point. The suckling pig ravioli was divine, the califlower sfomato titilating and the Apician duck...my mouth is water as I write this. The service is remarkable and we have a very strong waiter who sort of controlled what we ordered making sure everything complimented each other.
Magnificent decor, stellar service and food of the gods......
By mspeter on 1/22/2006
The food of the gods at Del Posto is worth the price....the service is impeccable....the decor gorgeous....a plus was having Lydia serve us our intermezzo...she personally supervised all the service going on in her restaurant...another plus was meeting Mario and Emeril at the bar...charming,witty and very, very personable....
By louise on 1/5/2006
Service was excellent, but I can't say the same for the food. Food was only mediocre. A big disappointment to say the least. Babbo is still Batali's best.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu