All Reader Reviews of...
564 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10016
at 38th St.
Delectica on 3rd is Delectable
By Brendi on 10/24/2013
I love this little cafe. The food is always fresh and they have very interesting choices. Love their Israeli B-fast. Omelet, avacado, chopped cucumber salad, cheese, jam, and very delicious bread. The service is good. You order and they bring it to your table. They have great lunch choices too. Plenty of fresh salads and wraps . Their Salmon is very tasty and their beet sald with goat cheese is wonderful. Don't forget the coffee. I think it's the best ever.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More