All Reader Reviews of...
564 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10016
at 38th St.
Delectica on 3rd is Delectable
By Brendi on 10/24/2013
I love this little cafe. The food is always fresh and they have very interesting choices. Love their Israeli B-fast. Omelet, avacado, chopped cucumber salad, cheese, jam, and very delicious bread. The service is good. You order and they bring it to your table. They have great lunch choices too. Plenty of fresh salads and wraps . Their Salmon is very tasty and their beet sald with goat cheese is wonderful. Don't forget the coffee. I think it's the best ever.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More