All Reader Reviews of...
38 Eighth Ave., New York, NY, 10014
at Jane St.
Great late-night spot
By mminuskin on 1/28/2008
The food is very traditional Italian and is in no way bland. Go with an open-mind and willingness to taste some out-of-the-box flavors. The wine list was amazing, and the sommelier was very helpful. The space is small and can get a little loud - definitely a fun late-night dinner spot. My favorite dishes were all the Bruschettas (go for the pick 5 plate) and the Chicken for the main course.
Great West Village Italian!
By citygirl82 on 1/28/2008
Great food, great wine, great prices. Food is just as good as Otto or Babbo (if not better) and much more affordable. Small so it can be really crowded, but you can have a drink at the bar while you wait.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White